Quite an amazing hotel. Quality throughout is second to none, superb facilities and amazing quality - David, Sales Director, stayed Dec 2021
- All Inclusive
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- In Resort Centre
- Full Area Lift Pass Included
- Delicious, creative cuisine
- Ideal family Resort, with non-skiing activities
- Kids Clubs (ages 0-17 years)
Club Med Valmorel is perhaps the Alps' best family ski destination. Perched directly on the gentle tree-lined slopes of Valmorel, the resort has been designed and built to an exceptional standard throughout, with every possible eventuality covered.
At an elevation of 1,460 metres (4,800 ft) at the foot of the slopes with a magnificent view over the ski resort, Club Med Valmorel is located in the heart of this beautifully preserved mountain environment. A hotel built with noble materials - wood, stone, and schist tiles - proposing warm, contemporary rooms in true mountain style.
Natural, quality materials - wood, stone and schist roof tiles - for this warm and traditional family Resort on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir. A real family experience, with children's clubs for all ages, from babies up to teens, so you can enjoy the mountains to the full.
Valomrel is designed for families. Babies are welcome at the Baby Club Med* (from 4 months to 2 years). They are in the hand of baby professionals and will discover the joy of the snow and mountains at their own pace. The professionals offer different activities such as educational games, sensory activities, etc. Moreover, your room will be equipped at your arrival with all the baby facilities (bathtub, bottle warmer, changing table, umbrella bed, stroller for baby).
The Petit Club Med* welcomes your children for 2 to 4 years. The professionals will develop creative workshops, outdoor walking and even learning to ski and the pleasure of snow lessons. Moreover, evening activities allow you to have a relaxing dinner at the Gourmet Lounge or a late drink with friends at the bar.
For the older ones, the Mini Club (from 4 to 11 years) and the Club Med Passworld (from 11 to 17 years) welcome them every day. ESF ski lessons are included from Monday to Friday and groups are formed on the level and the language. Also, your teenager will have their own lounge area (no parents allowed) where they can chill with friend, play video games, etc.
Finally, lot of families activities are offered every day such as big snack, daily games, evening show, etc.
Your package included ESF ski or snowboard lessons from Monday to Friday. Groups are formed based on the level and maximum 12 persons.
If you feel fancy for other activities than ski, the resort has a lot to offer to you. Hiking and trek sessions are organised daily by a mountain guides, this is a unique opportunity to experience the mountain other than on skis.
Moreover, the fitness room is equipped with all the modern equipments and offer different session: Body Bump, Training lessons, etc.
Yoga, stretching and pilates sessions are also included in your package and are proposed every day.
The indoor heated swimming pool and the whirlpool are open every day and offer you a total moment of relaxation after. along day on the slopes! Aquadynamic session are also offered.
Finally, the Club Med Spa offers you a wide range of relaxing treatments such as massages, after skiing treatments, facial treatments and so on.
The stone, the wood, the red and grey colors are used to create a very warm and cosy atmosphere. The resort offers different kind of rooms:
- Superior- Equipped for your well being, this warm, contemporary-style room (23 to 29 m² / 245 to 310 ft²) combines comfort with elegance. They are designed for 2 to 6 persons with or without a balcony. They are well equipped: Tv, Wi-Fi, safe deposit box, kettle Coffee/tea making facilities, separate toilets, heated towel rail, bathtub, hairdryer and amenities.
- Deluxe- This spacious 29 m² (310 ft²) room decorated in the mountain spirit, the room is in the center of the room which creates a pleasing feeling of space. They welcome from 2 to 5 persons. They all have a lounge area and a balcony. They all have: Tv, Wi-Fi, safe deposit box, kettle Coffee/tea making facilities, separate toilets, heated towel rail, bathtub, hairdryer, mini-fridge, bathrobe and slippers, amenities and amenities accessories (shower cap, etc.).
- The Exclusive Collection space Suite - In an ideal location, enjoy this spacious accommodation (from 50 m² / 540 ft²) with a separate living room, children's bedroom and a balcony. They are super equipped with:Tv, Wi-Fi premium, safe deposit box, kettle Coffee/tea making facilities, espresso machine, minibar, sofa, separate toilets, heated towel rail, bathtub and shower, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, Spa brand amenities and amenities accessories (shower cap, etc.).
The Exclusive collection is not just a room, it is also lot of luxury services: upgrade transfer, private space in the ski room and a ski locker with a shoe dryer, room service for continental breakfast every morning, private bar and snacking at the concierge, Priority booking at the Gourmet Lounge and the Club Med Spa, turn down service and cleaning on demand, minibar refilled daily.
- Return flights and transfers
- Accommodation in a Superior, Deluxe or suite room.
- Full Area Lift Pass
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacks
- Babies facilities on request
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors Club Med (from 11 to 17 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Terrace, night bar, Club Med evening entertainment
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. The chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal.
- Les Cerfs and Le Céleste : These two restaurants with terrace (open mid-March) propose different decorative ambiences depending on the theme of the season. Les Cerfs welcomes you in the "Relais d'Automne" and the "Refuge d'Hiver", respectively for the Autumn and Winter seasons. The specialty of Le Céleste is grilled and roast meats, served in "Le Printemps de la Volière" in Spring and "L'Observatoire d'Ete" in Summer.
- La Laiterie: The gourmet lunge welcomes you throughout the day to taste specialities and on table service. In the evening, the menu is mountain style tapas and/or local specialities.
We also strongly advise to taste a delicatessen during the evening at the Gourmet Lounge bar, the cave is very interesting and the atmosphere is cosy and warm! Also, don't hesitate to try a hot chocolate on the outdoor terrace during the afternoon.
The bar is available all day and evening, there are a number of intimate areas with armchairs and coffee table. There is also an access to the outdoor terrace! There is also a big afternoon tea offers every day.
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Set at 1400m, with a top altitude of 2550m, Valmorel has gained the reputation as being an excellent family resort for a number of reasons. First, the centre of the village is car-free. Second, most of the pistes cater to beginners and intermediates. Third, there are areas specially designed for people of all ages to learn. This does mean that advanced skiers aren't presented with very much to test their skills, apart from mogul fields and some good off-piste. Because the resort is right by the ski area, though, you can ski to your door. Off the mountain, there is very little to do once the lifts have stopped running. Although there are a few reasonable restaurants, bars and shops, the après-ski is not the best.
< br> The general consensus is that Valmorel is a good value destination, but can suffer from a lack of snow owing to its lower altitude. As long as you don't the lack of tough skiing, this is an ideal venue for first-time skiers and families in particular.
Easy Slope Access
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email