GROUP SKI HOLIDAYS
Most tour operators will offer excellent discounts for groups - so that the more people in your group, the more you save.
Look for flexibility in travel options, help with rooming lists and pre-bookable lift-passes so that you are ensured a holiday with the minimum hassle.
Finally, ensure you speak to our specialist Group Ski Holidays team, who will be able to tailor a quote to your very specific needs.
- • Elect a party leader who will take care of all communications and payment. Where possible make a single deposit payment as delays to payment can mean missing out on your top choice!
- • Check to see what discounts are applicable. Remember group discount is only applicable when everyone books together, so adding people into your party later on will not usually increase group discount
- • Have a reserve list in case anyone drops out - Sometimes total price can INCREASE with someone dropping out due to "whole chalet" discounts which only apply when every bed is occupied
- • Pre-book ski rental before you depart
- • Pre-book ski school - especially if there are children in the party
- • Pre-book lift passes before you go
- • Ask about any offers there may be for Group Leaders e.g. Free lift pass/ski hire
- • Check to see if ski carriage is included and inform your group if they need to pre-pay for this
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email