Stylish 4* hotel in an excellent location with a good reputation for locally inspired cuisine!
- Half Board
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Sauna, steam room & relaxation area
- Massages & beauty treatments available
- Wi-Fi Available
In a prime location in the resort centre, just 1 minute’s walk (100m) to the Cretaz drag lift
- All rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, TV, telephone, safe and minibar
- Beds can be twins or doubles - please request at time of booking
- Junior suites are available on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lounge with open fire
- À la carte restaurant
- Free entrance to the spa with steam room, sauna and relaxation area
- Beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Turkish bath
- Lounge area
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit box
- Non-smoking hotel
- Buffet breakfast
- Dinner consists of a starter, a choice of 3 first and 3 main courses followed by a cheese trolley
- There's also a salad / vegetable buffet
- Bread, pastas and desserts are made in-house
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Weekly gala dinner with local specialities
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!