Superb family orientated hotel in the centre of Meribel offering quick access to the slopes and resort with plenty to keep everyone occupied during the evenings!
- Half Board
- 50m to slopes
- 1m to shops
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Brasserie Restaurant
- Family friendly with lots to do for kids
The Hotel Chaudanne is a delightful, family run hotel right in the heart of Meribel. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, whilst the rooms are spaciously designed to accommodate families. The hotel has Le 80 restaurant, a traditional French brasserie and a stylish lounge bar. Guests also have access to the wellness centre with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, fitness room with the Nuxe Spa offering additional treatments.
Alternative Packages Available
Hotel La Chaudanne enjoys an outstanding location in the centre of Meribel. The exceptional position of the hotel allows direct access to the pistes, with the ski lifts a mere 50 metres away. The hotel's location in the heart of Meribel means a variety of shops, lively bars and recreational activities can all be easily reached on foot.
- 50m to the nursery slopes
- 40m to the nearest bus stop
- 50m to the ski school meeting point
- Nearest Lift: Rhodos
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, safe, telephone, hairdryer, bath robes, tea and coffee making facilities (on request), toiletries, WiFi, slippers and a balcony with mountain views.
- Small double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (15m²), also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- Standard double room (C2): sleeps 2 people (18m²)
- Superior double room (D3): sleeps 2 people (25m²)
- Family quad room (E2): sleeps 4 people in a double bed and two single beds
- Daily house keeping is included. Interconnecting rooms are available (on request).
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Restaurant with open fire
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, solarium and sauna (open from 10 am - 8 pm)
- Fitness room
- WiFi (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Ski shop on site
- Games room with billiards table
- Snack bar
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Shuttle services (book and pay locally)
- Indoor car parking (€30 per day - pre book and pay locally)
- Cash machine on site
- Ironing and laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Safety deposit box
- Room service (book and pay locally)
- Check in time 4 pm
- Check out time 11 am
- Secure luggage storage is available in the reception
- Concierge services
- 24 Hour front desk
- Newspapers available (on request)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course dinner in Le 80 restaurant
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners included
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel