Brilliant location with skiing back to your doorstep. Superb value 4-Trident Club Med - Ski Zermatt without Zermatt prices!
- All Inclusive
- Foot of Mount Cervin
- Indoor swimming pool
- Full area lift pass included
- Lunch included
Club Med Cervinia is one the most popular destinations for exploring this world-famous ski area. With skiing back to the hotel and superb facilities including a pool and extensive wellness area, Club Med Cervinia has something for everyone with exceptional value for money!
Club Med Cervinia offers one of the best value ways to ski this world renowned international ski area. Two ski-to-door hotels connected with a huge wellness complex comprising swimming pool, sauna, spa and gym.
The Cristallo and the Cristallino, connected by an internal walkway, await you with their 207 spacious rooms. Soft colours and wooden fittings invite you to indulge in well-being.
- Club Rooms - A comfortable and stylish Club Room. All the rooms are located in the Cristallino or the Cristallo hotel (these rooms are available on all floors). All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Heating, Mini-fridge, Security safe(s), Shower room, Telephone and Television.
- Deluxe Rooms - A spacious Deluxe Room, offering a generous comfort level in an elegant atmosphere. These rooms are located in the Cristallino hotel, and are available on all floors. This space of 40 to 50 sq. m. consists of two rooms separated by a door. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Heating, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites - A spacious and elegant Suite where you will be able to savour premium comfort as you recharge your batteries.In the Cristallo hotel, on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors. All including Bathroom, Coffee machine, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Heating Iron and ironing-board, Ironing kit, Minibar, MP3 player, Radio / CD, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
|The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.|
Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
- Return flights and transfers
- Accommodation in a standard Club room
- Full Area Lift Pass (incl. Zermatt)
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacks
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors Club Med (from 11 to 17 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Indoor swimming pool, table tennis
- Terrace, night bar, Club Med evening entertainment
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!