Sophisticated chalet of exceptional quality
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 6 - 8
- Flawless design and impeccable style
- Wood-burning stove
- 8 minute walk to town centre
- 8 minute walk/ 9 minute bus journey to lift
Chalet Potosi is a luxurious apartment located just minutes from the centre of the historic town of Zermatt and from the slopes. Don't be fooled by the pictures however, this is a carbon footprint friendly apartment with a geothermal heating system, so you don't have to feel too guilty for living in the lap of luxury.
Yet it is not just their convenient location that makes these chalets exceptional; their intelligent design even allows for the preservation of the delicate mountain environment with geothermal heating and state of the art techniques in place to reduce their carbon foot print. Chalet Aconcagua is on the first floor, while Chalet Potosi is on the second and Osorno on the third, but as you would expect from a building of this quality, all the chalets are served by a lift. Ski lockers and heated boot racks are on the ground floor. Large parties can take over two or three of the Fitzroy chalets. Please call for more information.
What better way to stay in one of the very best ski areas in the world than in a sophisticated chalet overlooking this historic car free village, yet just minutes away from the lifts and centre of Zermatt.
Chalets of this exceptional quality in such a location are a rare find. Perfectly located in the quieter Obri Steinmatte area with the village centre a mere 8 minute (approx.) stroll and with the bus stop in front of the building, the Matterhorn Express is just 9 minutes (approx.) away.
• luggage storage (shared with other two other chalet apartments)
• ski lockers and heated boot racks (shared with two other chalet apartments)
• lift and stair access to apartment (shared with two other chalet apartments)
• open plan living, dining and kitchen with wood-burning stove, flat screen TV and sun-enticing windows
• balcony with views of the village centre
Room 1 = double with shower and WC
Room 2 = twin with bath and WC (not en suite) and private balcony
Room 3 = double with shower and WC (not en suite) and private balcony
Room 4 = twin (one set of adult size bunk beds), shower and WC (shared with room 3) and balcony (shared with room 3). NB Room 4 can only be used if booked with room 3.
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include: -
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email